- Create an exceptional educational and technological center for students and teachers to enjoy learning S.T.E.M.
- Engage in activity-based S.T.E.M. lessons that meet students’ needs to relevance.
- Provide career goal-setting opportunities and information on reaching career goals.
- Encourage parents to become involved with their children’s education.
- Provide experiences where students view complex information from more than one vantage point.
- Foster clear communication and group cooperation in problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Correlate STARBASE curricula with Georgia Standards of Excellence.